Thursday, May 2, 2013

Thank you for your prayers!  I have been keeping myself busy as I was in the middle of redoing my bathroom before Dad passed.  I just finished painting it grey and putting up my items and I'm pretty happy with it.  I took Mama's bedspread above and her afghan and put it on my spare bed.  Now the light fixture is a going to do picture that I found on my FB page. LOVE IT.  I will do it with some of Mom's dishes as I have the fixture at the beach just waiting for me to do something with it:)  I'm going back to work Mon. and I hope my nerves will be ready for 22 1st graders wanting to give me so much love but I know I'll cry.

1 comment:

  1. Kathy, take time to grieve, and I'm sure the littlies will say some lovely words, and give you tears and smiles.Your Mum's things will help with the healing too.Fond greetings, Jean

    ReplyDelete