Friday, June 15, 2012

Just made these Minnie Mouse table center pieces for a lady who bought the yellow outfit for her little girl's birthday. I think I'll go back and cut the ribbon a little more.  $12.00 each if anyone is interested:) Starting to pack my stuff to move to the beach for the summer so I might not be back on for 2 days. I have to get my sewing stuff together as most of my clothes and other items stay there so I don't have to pack everything.  I bought some new white bookcases and shoecase to stack and make room for my sewing stuff.  I'm taking my new sewing machine too as yes it's still in the box. When back to Hobby Lobby yesterday got 16 more patterns for $16.00 instead of $263.84. I love it as I just wanted 1 thing on some patterns.

5 comments:

  1. They are so cute! How do you find such great bargains? =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hobby Lobby just opened up in Southern Pines and is having a Grand Opening. I've been everyday buying something with my coupon in hand. Jo-Ann Fabrics also has 99cent patterns at least once a month. Google 99cent patterns:) Look who's talking although I can't wait to put up what I bought today at the Flea Market MAILBOXES that's all until the pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this the only center piece of mini mouse you have?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No I make these and one that has a boa thing on it and it's shorter.

    ReplyDelete