Saturday, November 3, 2012

Ok so the craft show is over and I have a $184.00 in more in my pocket than when I started:)  It wasn't as busy as I thought it would be but for the first time and free to set up I'm happy!! At the very end of the show I sold $40 more dollars worth which tickled me to death!! Plus 40 of it I will really get Tues. which is ok with me as I have to take 8 tooth fairy pillows to Carthage to a lady who special ordered certain ones.   All in all I will say I'll do it again next year if I get the chance! Also first time to set up and to learn just what I need and what I don't need:) 

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty booth! So many lovely things. You are a very talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I'm glad to hear things went well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, The gazebo looks lovely, and the stand and your little boxes would ensure anyone passing would stop, look, and hopefully make a purchase or 2. Roll on, next year!! Greetings from Jean

    ReplyDelete