Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I have been working in the yard for the last few days as my husband had to mow and we had to kill the grass for our memorial area.  Now we have pulled up all the dead grass and weeds and the mulch will be arriving Thurs.  Then I can put out my items I have bought and some I have painted and others I have taken away as I just didn't like it.  When we finish I'll put up pictures but we still have a lot to go.  I also have to clean the house and get my clothes washed and put up since all I did was bring them in from the beach and put them in the empty bedroom until I tackled the washing and ironing task to get ready to go back to school Mon. Just to much I want to get done including redoing the girls old playhouse.  I'll get started on my sewing and crafts hopefully in another week.  

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like your keeping busy! Hope to see those pictures up soon =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your yard looks amazing.. I love working in the yard and made a post about mine this week. Yours looks fantastic.. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete