Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I Won An Award

THE LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD

Thank you Dana Baker for awarding me this award:  Now I get to award 5 other people the Liebster Award and the awards go to:

1.  Robyn-- Mugwump Woolies
2.  Leah----L3 Designs
3.  Norma--Pink Bling Crafter
4.  Samatha-- Sami's Quits & Crafts
5.  Clare---Crafty Clares Creations

Five facts about me:  1) I grew up Quaker, now Baptist   2) I took dance for 13 years  3) I was in the Miss Moore County in 1974  4) I have a place at Holden's Beach 5) I am stockholder part owner of the Green Bay Packers:)
Congratulations to the winners-please visit their blogs!

2 comments:

  1. Kathy, My husband is a die hard Packers fan and so is my daughter! It's so fun reading everyones facts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope I did everything right!! Thanks again. My daughter and her husband also bought stock with the Packers. This is the 5 time they have ever sold stock!!

    ReplyDelete