Monday, January 2, 2012


I enjoy any type of crafts!!  I love to sew anything from quilts to pincushions. Take old things people don't want or like and use a little paint or material and make something new and different. I make Vintage Pillowcase Dresses, Tooth Fairy Pillows, Hair Bows,
Ironing Boards out of TV Trays and anything else I see I want to try and create:)  I have a small but very well put together craft/sewing room.  Faye from Carolinastitcher.blogspot.com came over and helped me reorganize it this past week. A small area sometimes takes a lot of thought and two heads are always better than one:) Can't wait to meet people who love to craft and make things like I do!!   This is a I Spy Quilt, I love to make them as I never know what they are going to look like until I get started as the colors just come to me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment